Pack of 1/Master Box of 50
- Close wound drainage device under negative pressure.
- Provided with the option to use one or two catheters post – operatively.
- Kink resistant connecting tube and is provided with additional strength to withstand the suction.
- Graduated Bellow is more transparent for easier monitoring of volume.
- Multiperforated catheters provided with radio opaque line and satin smooth perforation.
- Sterile, pyrogen free and disposable.
- Individually packed in a box.
Unit consists of: –
- Bellow unit capacity 800 ml.
- Connecting tube with clamp and “Y” connector.
- Curved needle with catheter.
- Spare perforated Redon drain catheter.
|Size||FG 10||FG 12||FG 14||FG 16||FG 18|